After Compiling the list of Best Web Hosting Providers I have got a mail regarding iPage Review and I have Bought their monthly plan of $1.99/mon* to check their services and I am really Pleased with the Support and The hosting.
iPage hosting offers what most other shared hosting providers offer (in term of both quality and features), but it is 70% to 200% cheaper than the others. With $1.99/mo, iPage could get a Linux-based hosting solution with one free domain, Unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains hosting, and unlimited MySQL databases. iPage server also supports scripts language like PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, and MySQL 5 which could support WordPress well. Notice how much money you get to save with iPage.
Unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and emails are just a part of what makes iPage’s shared hosting plans a great deal. They offer very good “suites” of extras focusing on web hosting necessities like security, marketing, and support.
If you don’t yet have a site, they include a free domain and website builder to get you rolling quickly. We especially love their inclusion of eCommerce templates and online shopping carts for the same low price.
One of the very best budget web hosts out there, iPage offers great hosting features and server performance for a low price. If you are searching for a cheap, reliable web host, iPage should definitely be near the top of your list.
What Makes IPage Better Than The Rest?
There are a couple of different factors that make iPage one of the best budget hosting in the market.
One key factor that beats all other shared hosting companies is Price. Here are some Features of iPage.
- A variety of site-builders, including Impress.ly, Weebly, and WordPress
- Free domain name registration available with the tiny plan starting from 1.99$ month.
- A free security suite with business verification, malware scanning, and network scanning within a highly-secured data center
- Marketing tools to help you spread the word about your website: $100 Google AdWords credit, $100 Yahoo/Bing credit, free YP.com listing, and more!
iPage = Cheapest Hosting Service
After testing and using more than 30 web hosting services, I realized something very important: Most budget shared hosting providers actually offer more or less the same hosting features (unlimited hosting, free domain name, webmail, 24×7 supports, etc) and quality of service (North American based supports, 99% server uptime, etc).
As we are getting the same hosting features eventually, the cheaper the deal the better (provide that the host comes with reliable server uptime and satisfying customer service), right?
You bet! This is why I think iPage is awesome. iPage hosting offers what most other shared hosting providers offer (in term of both quality and features), but it is 76% to 450% cheaper than the others. For easy reference, here’s the comparison chart. Notice how much money you get to save with iPage.
The shared hosting industry is highly competitive which directly benefits the users. The fierce competition between hosting service providers keeps the prices low. iPage offers shared hosting plans at incredibly low prices. They have special up to 80% discounts on the first duration of your hosting contract.
- Shared Hosting – Starting from $1.99/month (Special offer)
- WordPress Hosting – Starting from $3.75/month (Special offer)
- Virtual Private Server – Starting from $19.99/month
- Dedicated Servers – Starting from $119.99/month
Awesome Control Panel
You Can Check their Control Panel in Screenshot.
Ipage web hosting Review Features:
1. Quick ( 24 x 7 ) Support: No matter how expert you are, you are going to need this. Ipage features excellent and instant support over live chat, the support is also available on “ticket” system. In the two month time period, I’ve contacted them more than 30 times and had a live chat more than 14 times. Each and every time, their support was friendly and quick.
2. Affordable Services: The Pricing of ipage was quite affordable and none of the features were compromised! If you look at the maths, they cost you $2.25 for a month which translates to $27 per year, this was good when compared to other web hosting services. Although it would sound if some features were compromised, but none of the features were compromised.
3. Free Marketing services:
I know, content is the king, but marketing can’t be ignored either! Most of the great blogs/websites spend a part of their precious time and capital in content marketing. If you invest your money in Ipage’s web hosting you need not worry about extra expenses for marketing services. Ipage offers several marketing services to upgrade your blog / website rank. The marketing services offered by Ipage’s web hosting are:
Bing Ad Credits: 90% of you would know Bing, Don’t you? Bing is a search engine from Microsoft. If you think spending time on Bing webmasters tool to rank up your blog is not worth, you can quickly get in their eyes with these ad credits.
Facebook Ad Credit: Don’t say “What is Facebook ?” Facebook is considered to be the #1 Social networking website. Facebook can provide your website/blog with traffic which would mostly consist of people who actually want to read your blog posts. If you have a long list of friends sharing your blog posts will also increase your traffic, but not everyone has a long list of friends, with facebook ad credits you can advertise directly on Facebook and get the much-needed traffic.
Free Toll-Free number! Having a toll free number for your website/blog support is never a bad idea, your clients and readers can contact you directly and you can offer live assistance to them too. A large number of websites offer to consult over the phone, several websites charge a fee, several are free too. It is important that your readers stick with you, offering to consult over toll-free numbers, forums, and live chat can help you make them happy and stick with you.
Google Adwords: I’ve done an article on google indexing web pages, google is the most used search engine, and if you aren’t visible on google, you’ll certainly miss a lot of traffic. And on the opposite side, if you invest in advertising on google by google AdWords, you are sure to receive organic as well as referral traffic. Google products such as my business, AdWords external tool are also worth using.
Site Lock: With the package you buy at Ipage’s web hosting you receive free 911 credits (12 months ) for site lock to protect your site from malware and spam attacks. The feature also offers CDN/Firewall support to maximize your security and performance.
4. Auto Installer ( Simple Script Installer ): Ipage makes it easy to work, even if you don’t know how to install wordpress on your domain, let it be wordpress or any other CMS, you can select from a wide list of applications which can be installed easily on your domain within a few clicks. Script installer makes it easy to import/export your installations too, you can manage your installations, edit / remove your installations whenever you want. If you are planning to install WordPress’s self-hosted on your domain, then Ipage pre -configures w3 total cache ( Best caching plugin recommended by most of the bloggers )
5. File transfer protocol: Wondering what goes on your site? Through an FTP ( File transfer protocol ) account and an FTP software, you can easily see what is going on your servers. Ipage comes with a pre-installed file manager which makes working even easier.
6. 1Gb Free Cloud Space: The list of freebies include 1GB free cloud space too! you can store your files, documents, images and many more things online. I save almost every article of mine on the cloud to access them quickly as the backup in case my blog meets with a crash.
7. Webmail: It is important to have a webmail when you have a website so that you can tell your professional email to clients, readers if they wish to contact you. If you don’t know what it is, it looks like [email protected] Giving out your personal email address to everyone isn’t so good, at times, your email box can receive tons of spam emails.
For the Real Geeks
Now let’s take a look at some of the geeky stuff. iPage has multiple Gigabit and fiber-optic connections of diverse backbones. This ensures more than enough bandwidth for your website in a redundant way.
They have two strategically placed data centers. These are AT&T’s, Global Crossing and Cable & Wireless’ OC48 / OC192 Global IP backbones. This and peering arrangements ensure a broad internet reach, bandwidth capacity, and performance.
The front-end network consists of redundant routers. Site data is parsed by load balancers and then is managed by high-quality servers split into application pools like Web, FTP, SQL, Mail etc. Here is a nice overview of that:
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
It’s always comforting to hear that there is a 30-day money back guarantee. Some web hosts play trickery and will not give your money back in full. Not iPage.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, you can get your money back in full. No questions asked.
iPage offers a great set of features at an incredibly low cost for the first term of your hosting account. However, you will be paying more for the first term of your contract. This is pretty much the standard practice among the shared hosting service providers with very few exceptions. Overall we think that iPage is a good choice for any starter website and blogs.
Based on our assessment of features and pricing we would give iPage hosting 4/5 stars.
I Hope You Liked The Post. Share it with Your friends and Let them Know about it.