If you’re New in Blogging and trying to get best micro niche site ideas or micro niche site ideas and figuring out how to build a niche site to make money, this guide will really helpful for you to start and create your micro-niche sites, from which you will able to make more than 10,000 per month. Keep Clam and read the guide.
The Complete Blueprint to Building a Niche
We all know, a Website or a Blog can be categorized in Many ways. The different Category of a bLog provides the different type of Information, Contents, Videos and Other stuff.It can be A Niche site, Niche-less site, Micro-niche site and so on.
In this Tech world Building, an authoritative niche site requires time, patience and lots of dedication. Whereas, building a Micro-niche site, requires a perfect strategy, planning, and your expertise. Specially, after Google Algorithm changes, niche sites are performing really well. If you are one of those quality bloggers or internet marketer, you can always build a quality micro-niche Website, and earn a huge chunk of money from Advertising or other monetization techniques.
Website that Makes Money
Both Niche site, Micro-Niche site Used all over the world to make money from different methods and via digital affiliate marketing.
What is a Micro-Niche Site?
A Micro-niche site is a site that is related to a particular topic or Content Provided related to a Single Category.It is focused on a Single based micro topic or you can say a subtopic of the main topic. Niche websites are specific and targeted towards a micro-topic or keyword. These websites do not exactly get a lot of traffic but they tend to make more money in less traffic.
One reason for the same is, you get quality targeted traffic, and they convert better than un-targeted traffic. You can use any monetization techniques like- AdSense, ClickBank, Affiliate program, CPA or use it to sell eBooks.
An example for such micro niche sites are:
- Bluehost Coupons
- Hostgator Coupons
- Buy Unlocked iphone
Checklist micro niche sites examples
1) Microsites are focused on a particular topic, audience is more niche-focused.
2) Niche-focused audiences convert more.
3) Affiliate sales on micro niche sites are easy due to higher conversion rate.
Building a Profitable Micro Niche Site:
If you launch a Micro-niche site or Blog with proper strategy & research, then you can make more money in a less time.A micro niche website gets good quality targeted traffic than an authority site.
Why start a micro-niche blog?
A niche website now ranks higher in search engines than others related to a different category like Both Movies and Mp3 Songs site in 1 blog. If you create a high-quality website on any particular topic, your chances of ranking higher are stronger than any existing authority website out there. Plus, you won’t have to worry day and night about an evergreen blog. Once you’ve done the hard work to create a niche site, the next step is to wait for the money to be deposited into your account.
How to Get Best Idea and Build a Niche Site?
Micro-niche site ideas for Make Money Online from Blogging
While building a niche site, there’re 3 aspects of following –
1) The potential of the niche: Whether the niche is an informational niche or ready to wallet out the niche. For example, if the micro niche site is of dating niche then people won’t mind spending few cash on DVD’s however if you are creating an educational niche chances are that you would get good visitors, however, conversions not much.
2) The advertisers: If you’re choosing a niche, say “Building muscle”, then there’s a lot of advertisers in this niche however if you are choosing a niche with no advertisers or not much-paid products then would be a waste.
3) The competition: Micro-sites usually do have medium competitions if you’re smart at choosing a good niche, however, don’t get stuck on the niche that is hugely competitive for example – attorneys, law, loans, etc.
Important points To keep in Your Mind
- The Right Keyword for Domain Name
- Primary Keyword of Your Blog/Website
- Niche Website Content Strategy
- Monetizing the Niche Website
- Google Ranking of your Niche website
How to Build Micro Niche Sites in 2016 Updated
1. Selection of Niche and Domain
Selection of Niche and Good Domain name is very crucial steps your chances of getting success with micro niche blogs totally depends on your chosen niche and keyword. Since the target is to make money from the blog using AdSense, it is very important to choose a topic that is popular in countries like the U.S. and the U.K., and that has high commercial value (high CPC). But remember to choose a niche on which you are more comfortable with or you can hire content writer as well.
You can do this keyword research via using Google Keyword Planner Tool it will give you an rough idea of Monthly Searches, More keyword ideas andCompetition.
For keyword research, I used SEMRUSH. (You can try SEMRUSH for 14 days using this special promo link!)
Domain– Your domain name is the primary keyword of your website. Your whole niche website revolves around your primary keyword. You will rank higher in Google search results for your primary keyword and that’s what our target is.
Keyword research and content planning:
For content planning, I was clear about a few things I need to do:
- Choose topics that would be in demand for a long time.
- Design this micro-niche site like a Wikipedia.
- Choose keywords that are driving traffic or CPC.
- What is [topic]
- How to use/install [topic]
- Advantages and disadvantages of using [topic]
- Important facts about [topic]
2. Setting Up Your Micro Niche Blog
Before you start making money out of your micro niche blogs one thing you need to do is setup your blog with good & attractive theme. You can go with Free hosting Blogger or WordPress, i will recommend you to go with WordPress. If you don’t know How to Create a WordPress blog. And If you know you can proceed, things you will need to setup your WordPress micro niche blog are –
a. Reliable Hosting :- To Host your money making blog you need to buy reliable hosting. I would suggest you to go with Hostgator, it owns more than 12 years of experience in this field with zero downtime and excellent customer support.
b. Theme :- You can buy theme from Themeforest, Studiopress or Thesis themes they provide excellent quality themes with great support.
c. Plugins :– Due to this plugins i choose WordPress, as it makes our work so easy that even a newbie can start working with it without facing any issue or error, there are some best wordpress plugins which must be install you can read it.
3. Writing Content
After you are done with all the above step you need to write at least 10-15 post before driving traffic, so that you didn’t lose any customer. If you drive any customer before your site is complete chances are that they will never visit again thinking it is a brand new blog. So before you start writing your post gather all your keyword and make a list of all and include all those bunch of keywords in your blog which you want to rank.
4. SEO (On-Page SEO & Off-Page SEO) :-
Proper optimization of your blog for search engine will decide the success, it is the thing which will help you attain better rank on search engines. For better and high ranking on search engines you need to do both On page and Off page search engine optimization.
On Page SEO includes
- Writing Quality Articles
- Usage of Keywords in Heading and Sub Headings
- Keyword Density per posts
- Image ALT tags
Off-Page SEO includes
- Link Building which can be done my Guest posting, Article Submission Directories, Creating Infographics.
Niche Website Content Strategy
Content strategy is very important in order to regularly update your niche website and to gain traffic to other articles. Now its time to create more content on your niche website. Here is how you are going to do it..
- Search for long tail keywords related to your primary keyword.
- Write at least 15-20 secondary articles over the next 3-4 weeks.
- The minimum word limit of these articles should be 350-400 words. More it is, better it is.
- Interlink the articles very well. Take advantage of plugins like Insights, SEO Smart link.
- Articles should be 100% original and of best quality.
Now you had done everything you need to monetize your blog to earn money out of it. You had completed your blog and optimized it for search engine now it’s the final time to monetize it for making money passively.
There are many ways to monetize your blog for making money, One of the best way to monetize it for earning money is Google Adsense, but getting Adsense approval is not easy. Don’t worry there are some more which you can use to monetize your blogs are Infolinks, Media.net, Direct Advertisements, Sponsored Reviews and Affiliate Marketing.
Since, we have taken CPC as a factor while planning out the content strategy, AdSense will ensure a great profit for you. In fact if you are getting US, UK and traffic from Canada, then money earned will be much higher. Along with this, you can pick few related affiliate products to promote, and this will help you to earn more with your micro niche website.
The niche website will generate more revenue in less traffic as the chosen keyword has a high CPC as already explained. You will also get many other long tail keyword traffic. Niche website will also get few sales if you monetized with affiliate accounts. So if you are planning to make one or if you are already working on a niche website, do share your experience right here.
If you have any questions or if you have tips to add, I would love to hear from you.
If you find this micro-niche site article useful, consider sharing it on Google+ and Facebook.